Friday, March 28, 2008

If I Can't Have Spring One Way, I'll Get It Another!



A couple of fun and easy cards I did the last few days! First is one I call "Fun"! I used Stampin'Up! Moss Green Paper, oval punch, Hostess set Make It Count and Boho Backgrounds. I used the Cuttlebug folders Floral Fantasy and Flower Circle, which I cut out and left the stem off. The ribbon is some I got in a bag of ribbons from HobbyLobby.


Second card is made with Stampin'Up! Close To Cocoa and Blush Blossom paper, and the Blooming With Love set. I also used the SU wheel Solitude at the bottom. The flowers in the wheelbarrow were colored with the SU watercolor pencils, and I added a glitter gel pen in the centers and also outlined the wheelbarrow with a black glitter pen. I know the shading along the very vanilla cardstock looks orange, its NOT, its the camera lighting.....the brad and ribbon are from Miachel's.....the kitty stamp I added for interest! Hope you like them!!

No comments: