Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bouquet From My Garden




Had to share this beautiful bouquet I picked from my garden, but I have to admit, I probably need flower arranging 101 as I am not the best at arranging them in a vase. The purple flowers are larkspur, they are annuals, but I learned that if you spread the seed on the snow in Februrary, they start growing every year, and they multiply fast, though, it took me about 3 years to get the look I wanted. Funny thing about them though, as they spread from their own seed, I never know for sure where they will appear. I forgot to spread the seeds on the snow this year, but I will try to remember to do it in Feb 2009!

I was messing around some more with my new photo software and added the frame, what do you think?? Bubba the cat is also included in the photo!


1 comment:

xoxoxo ~Lori said...

Mom~ Remind me to plant some in February of my own! Since I am allergic to bee's, this type of gardening in winter would work best:)

www.LoriDianePhotography.blogspot.com