Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wouldn't You Love To Live In One of These!!!




My hubby and I try to celebrate our anniversary every year at Mackinac Island, and we made it this year again! We were married on the West Bluff and so we have to make the walk up to the bluff thru the Grand Hotel. They charge $15 just to enter the Hotel, but I know my way around and we can just "pass thru" on our way to the bluff. Here are a couple pictures of the Grand and some of the homes we walk by on the bluff.....they all have a story.....I love them, but all these houses are on leased land owned by the state of Michigan. I would love to "see" inside these, the homes are as "grand" as the hotel. Two more pictures to follow.Enjoy!!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

This is a place I have always wanted to visit. Thanks for allowing me to "visit" through your blog!
LeAnne