Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Freighter passing thru at Detour Village, Michigan





My hubby and I spent almost an entire week, finally, at our North home, we took a few day trips and one was across the Mackinac Bridge on I75 to Hessel, Cedarville, and Detour Village in the UP. You can "catch" the ferry at Detour Village to Drummond Island if you want, and why we didn't do that is beyond me! We did have a very nice day. But, anyhow, the first photo is of a freighter that was "passing thru" Detour Village and Drummond Island.

The other freighter is again, one in front our home on Lake Huron and the other pictures are about as much of a sunset as we get! I posted these for his benefit as the "guys" where he works like to see the "freighters", must be a "guy" thing!!!

We also took another day trip south of us to Alpena, Michigan and I found a cute little scrapbook store, where I purchased 6 of the new CB embossing folders, now thats a "girl thing"!!!

No comments: