Tuesday, September 16, 2008

From Courtney's Closet #16


Here is the challenge "From Courtney's Closet" #16. You can find all the info and the challenge

here if you want to join in!

This week was hard for me only because the colors were pink and brown and cupcakes...hard because I have lots of cupcake images, lots of pink and browns, which meant I had to choose...that was HARD...LOL! so I had just received my new SU cupcake wheel, so I HAD to use that right off, I added some stickles to a few of the cupcakes for sparkle. I also used my QuicKutz cupcake die, this is a discontinued die, which I think was a big mistake on their part!

It was a fun challenge.......I wonder what courtney will be wearing this week!

You can see all the other challenges on Split Coast Stampers by going here or just typing FCCC in the gallery! Check it out, there are some great cards, of course you can always look at the link I posted above to Libby's Little Addiction to see all the cards!

2 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

So so cute Diane!!! But you know, if it was hard to pick, you can always make MORE cards for this challenge...! *wink*

Anonymous said...

Oh yummy!! What a fun card!! :)