Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Naughty or Mice?




I love the little House Mouse guys and friends, though I only own a few. I stamped several of these images on different papers to see which I liked best, (now I did this ages ago), and decided to actually finish one! The image is by Stampabilities and called Relaxing Bubbles.


Now what do you suspose he is dreaming of in the tub.....maybe what Santa will bring him? Is he thinking have I been Naughty or Mice?


I used my SU markers to color in the tub, giving it the bright red Christmas feel.....his body was done with SU watercolor pens. The design was stamped on watercolor paper.


The background of the card I used my Riding Hood Red paper and embossing it with my new CB folder. Pretty simple card really. I am sure I will be posting the other "test" papers I stamped him on at a later date!


Today is the day my new SU Holiday Mini items are arriving! I am so excited as I also ordered the new Big Shot.....maybe tomorrow I will have some of it posted!!!!!!

8 comments:

Lynn said...

This image is just adorable! I love your embossed backgound too. Cute card! Have fun with your new Big Shot!!! :-)

Janine said...

How cute is this!!! Thanks for stopping by my site.. I appreciate it and the lovely comments.
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Love the House Mouse stamps ... they are just SOOO CUTE!!!

"Naughty or MICE"? I'm laughing so hard!

Great card, thanks for sharing.

Traci G said...

This card is just the cutest! I especially love this CB folder used with it! Great colors too! It's so bright and eye-catching! Thanks for visiting my blog as well!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so cute! I just love that image and you did such a wonderful job coloring him! Great colors.

Libby Hickson said...

This is so adorable! Love the bubbles. :-)

Frenchy said...

So cute - I love the house mouse and friends, too!

Sara said...

Very Very Cute, love the bubbles