Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Guess What The Backgrounds of These Are??



I came across this blog http://michellesrubberroom.blogspot.com/2008/09/paper-napkins-transfers.html with a wonderful tutorital to transfer paper napkins to cardstock. That is how I made these two cards. The fall one is much, much prettier in "real life", it was just a gloomy,rainy day here today. The fall card I used a leaf pattern that had a metalic gold band on it. The Maple leaves are cut with my QuicKutz on foil paper.

The second card, the print on the napkin is actually upside down, but I just like how is looked better. This was a fun~fun project, fast, too...try it...it makes you look at napkins in a whole new way!!

2 comments:

Twila said...

Great cards and what a fun technique to try.

bumblebee creations said...

This is really cool-I'll have to go to the site to watch the tutorial!! TFS