Saturday, October 18, 2008

Scallop Envelope Bigz Die Halloween Box



Since I haven't posted all week, you can see I have been busy! I made this box that I have been seeing on SCS and on many blogs using the SU exclusive Scallop Envelope Bigs Die. You cut four out, cut 1 tab off on each and use redline tape to secure the flaps inside to each other, fold the bottom flaps inside and put tape on the last two, fold the top down and secure and decorate as you wish.

I made Halloween cupcakes today, so I put one in my box and am giving to a friend today with her birthday card. Talk about easy peazy!!


The only thing I found out is that I cut all 4 of my envelopes at once. I wouldn't recommend that, as the pressure of that much DS paper slit some of my tabs, instead of scoring them.


Paper used was SU Ghostly Greetings.

4 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Your Halloween box and card are very cute! What clever idea to used the scalloped envelope around the box!

Colleen Wold said...

This is super cute! What a fun way to put treats in for Halloween or any holiday!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! Love this idea!

Unknown said...

I love this!!! I have been making these boxes like crazy since I got my Big Shot!!! Your card is awesome too!!