Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thoughts of You



Wow, 4th posting for me today!!!

We have a new "Michael's" in our area and the grand opening was on Sunday, they were giving a Cricut Expression away and of course I didn't win it...dang it! But, we have another Michael's about 20 minutes south of here and this one is 20 minutes North of here, so how cool is that???

While I was there, I found these 2 $1 stamps, a bird and a flourish. How can you resist a $1 stamp that looks as good as these? I used my new SU exclusive die for the envelope, the new SU scallop edge punch and of course my ever faithful Cuttlebug embossing folders. I do have to mention, that this card is much prettier "in person"! I made a little tag to go inside that says "thoughts of you" from a SU set. I love this sentiment on this card, as it can be used for any occasion. The card is simple, but has its own elegance, I love the "chocolate" color of it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 posts in one day! And such lovely creations too. Im impressed :)

specialcraftmom4 said...

very pretty card!!! I love the $1 stamps too (:

Anonymous said...

Very, very beautiful! I am sorry that you did not win. : ( Maybe next time...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Victoria said...

This is so beautiful.

Card Creations said...

I love this card...I love the creme and borwn together...and I agree who can give up a stamp for $1!

bumblebee creations said...

Wow! Gorgeous!! I have placed an award for you on my blog-just click the pic to go to the blog of the gal who sent it to me for the details if you'd like-as I couldn't out how to get all that wording on there!! : 0 Smiles!!