Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Peace To All


Just wanted to wish ALL a Very Merry and Peaceful Christmas and thank ALL that have visited my blog in the past year! I can hardly wait for the "NEW YEAR" to start with all my new creations and put Christmas to "rest" for this year.

Today my hubby and I are spending the day alone..I have a smoked ham and cheesie potato's in the oven, and green beans with bacon...yum! No dessert for us, we have had too many baked goodies and my jeans are feeling "tighter"...so we are laying off the good stuff :( !

I had some nice surprises from "Santa" this morning...my "Carl" cutter, 4 of the new MS punches I have been wanting, an Ott light and a Cricut cartridge "A Walk In The Garden", which is a perfect one for me, as I am inthe process of scrapbooking my garden. I had other things as well, but that is the "crafty stuff" I received....oh Nellie got me a Golden Doodle calendar....I LOVE it! Well, off to load that new cartridge while dinner is cooking.........tomorrow is a whole new day, you will find me at Walmart at 6:am.....looking for the MS Christmas punches and glitter on sale (I hope)!!!

1 comment:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Thanks for all your wonderful posts, I thoroughly enjoy each one. Your grands are so sweet, even the big girls and silly boys.

Love the pics of your cabin and all the snow. Notice I said pics, you can keep all the snow up there. The only time I will really enjoy it in person is if someone comes to shovel us out, my arthritis really causes me problems in that dept.

In any case keep posting and I'll keep reading.

A Happy and Health New Year to you and your family!