Sunday, March 1, 2009

BLOG CANDY WINNER and Update

Jennyv from http://littlejennyscreations.blogspot.com/ is the winner of my blog candy...please send me your snail mail address so I can ship to you...CONGRATS!!! My email address can be found by clicking on my profile.
Everyone else......thank you so much for visiting my blog and come back, as I will have MORE blog candy this week as I have 10,000 hits.........it will be posted later this week...good luck and thank you to all for entering and visiting!!!
I put every one's name in a bowl, most of you had 3 entries...I had my hubby reach in and grab a winner, he was hesitant, as he did not want to be held responsible for disappointing the rest of you...a great guy...wish I could send to all...but please enter again!
Update: Response from winner:
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!Horay for me!!I can't believe it. I'll be emailing you now. Thank You!Jenny
You are quite welcome Jenny, and your box of goodies will be on its way to you soon!

2 comments:

*Linda said...

Congratulations you hit 10,000. Wow!! That is terrific!! I always enjoy your creations!!

Nikki said...

Congrats on Hitting 10000
:)