Saturday, April 18, 2009

Blog Award~Thank You Agnes

I have received this great blog award from Agnes thank you Agnes!!
Here are the "rules" for this award:
Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
Link to the person who nominated you for the award.
Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they've been nominated.
Seven things you might not know about me, (I am kind of boring, but here goes)

1. I have 10 cats (don't even ask)
2. I have 13 grandchildren (and I know I am way too young for that.....we have five kids between us)
3. My daughter is a photographer
4. I have major flower gardens (lots of weeds, too)
5. I kayak on Lake Huron (only on somewhat calm lake days)
6. At my high school graduation, my parents got me my own Honda motorcycle (this one cracks me up...what was I thinking)?
7. I am a Starbucks addict!
As for nominating blogs...well....everyone on my blog roll...you are it!!!

No comments: