Tuesday, June 23, 2009

International Flair~Tri Shutter Card Challenges







I have been needing inspiration lately~lots of it, so I decided to do a few of the challenges to "get me going"! There are so many out there to do, and its lots of fun and it really makes you think, I think sometimes I have so much to work with, I am not sure where to begin~do you ever feel like that? Its overwhelming at times! And worse, I still want MORE!!

This week I decided to start with two challenges over at SCS. One was to make a card with a different language on it, called "International Flair". I was going to use a French thank you stamp "Merci", then remembered my friend Mary from Primitive Seasons sent this Asian thank you characters stamp from Stampendous! How perfect is that? I also saw the link at SCS to make a TRI Shutter card, so I combined the two, the link to make it can be found here , the card base was very easy, putting the DS paper on was hardest for me! And check out that big flower on the front, I stamped it with SU's newest soon to be released Crushed Curry...yummy! Oh, and check out the background paper behind my card, its SU's to be released July NEW DS paper Razzleberry Lemonade!!!
Recipe: Stampin'Up! Petal Pizzaz, Great Friends (butterflies), Bird On a Branch (bird) Inks: Crushed Curry, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango and Basaic Black, Card Stock: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Black, Punches: Sm Tag, Lg Tag, 3 flower.
Other: DS paper Friendly Forest, Citrus, Stampendous Asian Collection

2 comments:

xoxoxo ~Lori said...

Cool card!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Tri-Shutter and lovely colors too!! ;)