Thursday, June 25, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #10


Well, here I am again with another color challenge. But my darn camera (or dark log house) make the colors look pink...eeeeegads, they are not, I used SU Cameo Coral, chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla . The stamp set I used is one I JUST received, yep, I used a new one! Its from Unity stamp company and its called "Shine On".....I love this set, the lamps (and there are 2 more) come single, so you can use them anyway you want! I paper pieced these and added some bling and trim. The inside of the card is stamped "You light up my life" and "Happy Birthday"

The color Challenge is one from Dawn McVey called Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #10.

These challenges have been good for me, as I just have not been motivated at all to create, I have been buying, but just not using...stupid on my part!!!

I'll be back later with more challenges!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

This is darling Diane! I love the colors.. and the BLING! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! I love that ribbon!! I still have mine....probably hoarding it!! TEE!!

Becky said...

What a beautiful card, love the dp and the little design on your lamp.