Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July~God Bless America




Don't you just love this trike?? It's a Unity stamp from the set Everyday Adorable, which is just that, ADORABLE!! I bought the set with my grandkids in mind for scrapbooking, but this trike reminded of when we were kids and we would put little flags on our "bikes", I remember decorating the spokes of our wheels with red, white, and blue crate paper and streamers, so fun being a kid in the 50's and 60's!


I used a cuttlebug folder to make the "waves" of a flag on SU riding hood red cs (boy am I going to miss that cs) I had bought a little stamp years ago that had 4 patriotic designs on a block, I colored the little flag with my SU markers and cut it out to mount on the trike. The "God Bless America" was stamped in gold, the ribbon is some from Michael's 4th of July line. The stars I stamped with a star from the same little block in SU Night Of Navy and Riding Hood Red.


The second photo is my dining room table display! Have a safe 4th of July Holiday!

No comments: