Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mojo Monday and Unity Beach Days Set Sail!




I loved this sketch from Mojo Monday week 97 !
I keep hearing all the comments about summer being almost gone, how here in Michigan we haven't had much of a summer, but I so disagree! I loved the weather we have had so far, hardly any humidity, high 70's to low 80's, to me its perfect! So all that being said, I did connect with the part about summer being almost gone, so I had to snatch up my newest Unity stamp set "Beach Days" and give it a go! The set is so cute, and I loved this sailboat, so I could just see it sitting in the center of the "mojo monday" sketch! The little starfish are from an EK Sucess punch that I purchased at Michael's for a mere song" of $1.97...how could I resist that? The DS paper is of course a SU retired line, my colors I used are SU Ruby Red and Not Quite Navy, and Real Red CS...........your nice comments are welcome! Oh, and my card looks crooked, its just the dumb way I photographed it!
If you are interested in the Unity Beach Days set, here is the link ,have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! What fun!! Such a sweet card!! TFS! ;) HUGS