Friday, October 2, 2009

Birthday Card and a Masculine Card


Today is my daughters birthday...she has a taco bell dog named Charlie so I purchased this digital image online...perfect for her!  I added a little "tag" to his collar......again I used up more of my scraps.....inside I stamped "happy day".....I think she'll like it!  I can't tell you how old she is, as I am sure I can't be old enough to have a daughter her age...LOL!

The second card is one I started on in my "no sleep" mode at 4:30 this morning.  Its hard for me to do a masculine card as I am always adding "bling" and "bows"!  I tore a piece of paper bag and stamped SU's Noble Deer on it.....I thought if I added a "woodsie-country" checked ribbon it would still keep within the "man theme"...I know, simple, but I still like it.........nice to have a few of these on hand for the "boys" in my life!

2 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Gorgeous!!!! Still doing SU???

Curt in Indy said...

I'm so glad to see you used a "Mo" image. I am such a huge fan of hers. You did a great job with this one. You "man" card is wonderful to, and I love the creativity of using a paper bag piece. I love the look of that! Best, Curt