Monday, November 2, 2009

OCC Challenge Vintage Style


Nice cool~crisp morning...perfect time to to be in my "creative" room!  I was cruising around a few blogs early this am, and decided to do the  OCC challenge "vintage" style......a bit different from what I have been working on!  Our local scrapbook store had a "garage sale" of sorts a month back, and I got this HUGE packet of all vintage itemss in a big ziploc.....so this little thanksgiving repro piece comes from that....the ribbon flower, I gathered by hand, its some of SU's retired ribbon...love~love the sheer ribbons...I used distressed inks to ink all over my DS papers and the heart.........  had to set my card on my vintage turkey planter, it just seemed to "fit"............see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

Great vintage images! I also love that sentiment you used about dreams. Very cool. Best, Curt

Anonymous said...

this is my first time to your blog and I love it Nellie! great card!