Sunday, November 8, 2009

Winter Wonderland


Don't you just love how fresh fallen snow sparkles.....frosty~cold~sparkle.....I love it for a few months, then it can go away...luckily we only had a few snowflakes so far...but if it snows on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day....priceless!
I made this card with a long retired Stampin'Up! set called "Winter Wonderland".....added some "ice" Stickles on the trees and the ice........I used shimmery white CS from Stampin'Up! with my EB folder...and of course I couldn't "forget" my tags...made with scrap left...the image was one I wasn't happy with after it was stamped...perfect to cut apart for these tags...I am gaining on my tags!

3 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Brrr, looks really cold there! I love the 'white' look on cards, but haven't been brave enough to try it yet!
:o)

Primitive Seasons said...

Beautiful card Diane. Sorry I haven't visited in awhile but you've been so kind with me on comments on my blog. This is gorgeous. You did a great job.

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Curt in Indy said...

You are the sparkle and tag queen! More gorgeous stuff! I love seeing your work! Best, Curt