Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas


Brrrrrrrrr......it's cold outside......about 6 degrees here right now.....all the schools were closed...we had about a foot of snow...its been snowing all day...and blowing white outs.....I'm inside with a hot cup of coffee with some yummy peppermint creamor....all cozy and warm!
I made the tree for this card today with the MS punch...I saw a card on SCS and on my blogging friend "Curt's" blog, and had to create one....the embossing folder is one I recently purchased from the HSN......I decided to do the SCS challenge, an all white card.....I added some stickles to the snowflakes......more tomorrow...keep warm!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Now that is so clever and very creative!! I love what you've done with that punch!! Must try it!! :) Love the white too!! HUGS

Curt in Indy said...

Oh this is beautiful! I love the all white tree! Another fabulous idea. Now that is stuck in my head and I'm going to have to come up with something to use the all white tree! This is so gorgeous! Best, Curt

Kelly said...

What a stuning card. I normally don't like all white cards but this is an exception! I love how you added the branches to give depth and texture.

Traci G said...

this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Primitive Seasons said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Love it!

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Recycled Rita said...

I love this all white card Diane! And the picture of the sun coming up over the snow is gorgeous!
Happy Holidays! karen....