Saturday, May 8, 2010

Time To Bloom

Had to do a challenge...couldn't help myself.......Melissa at lilybeanspaperie has a challenge using  "A Creative Mint" grouping......here s my version......I still need to figure out how to get better photo's, but its a cold and rainy day here...and not to mention that my walls are "logs"...dark...so hard for a "photo shoot"!!
The inside of the card is finished as well....I added a bit of glitter to the daisy.....using that textured plate from
SU again...my all time NEW favorite next to the swiss dots one......short post...I am cooking for 18 tomorrow!.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card-love how you've done the white flower!

Carolyn King said...

wow...good luck with the cooking. YOUR card is beautiful. Love how you created that bloom!

Kelly said...

OMG Diane, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the white, pink and yellow combo and the embossing is perfect. Great card!

bumblebee creations said...

Gorgeous Diane! wondering if there is a new SU book? If so, can you send me the link or a catty? Thanks!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a pretty take on Melissa's photo challenge. I love all the texture and the little smidgens of glitter! Just gorgeous! Oh! And I just had to say what a beautiful garden! Wanna come help with mine?!

Dawnll said...

What a beautiful card, so sunny and cheerful. It is so gloomy and cold here in WI so I would love that card.
Thanks for your visit on my blog, we are never to old to learn..lol