Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge

Do you love vintage??  I do....just nothing better...maybe that is because I am getting a "bit" vintage myself...LOL...but really it just "speaks" to me...love vintage aprons~china~ribbons~lace~buttons~quilts...I could just go on and on.....I am entering a few cards in the Shabby Tea Room Challenge...this is my first....yes I know its for Valentines Day...but I couldn't help myself!  The tag on the card is actually a wood tag that I stamped on....think I am going to put a few wood tag kits in my Etsy shop today......come back later and check them out!!

5 comments:

Vicki Boster said...

Diane - I have spent the last few minutes - looking at both of your fabulous blogs! Your card making talents are absolutely amazing - some of the best I have ever seen! Wow!!! Your blogs are beautiful and just burst withyour creative talents and energy!

Thank you so much for visiting me and for linking my give away to your amazing blog! You are a dear to do so!

oh yes - one more thing-- I clicked on the recipe section and found those pumpkin bars and coffee cake recipe --oh my goodness but those look wonderful!

Vicki

Debbie said...

Diane, thanks for your submission for our current Design Team Call. Please be sure to complete part #2 of the application process in order to be considered for the position.

bumblebee creations said...

gorgeous Diane!! I love it!

stampinfrog said...

Diane this is beautiful!I love the color combo and the embossing panel is perfect!Fantastic job!
Hugs,Connie

Kelly said...

Oooooh, this is so pretty, I love what you did with the post card stamp. The colors are gorgeous and the embellisments are awesome! Love the lace!