Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More Scrap Cards~3 & 4

Two more of my Sunday's "scrap day" cards.....these two feature 2 pieces of Stampin' Up!'s Designer paper...small scraps that I knew would be perfect just as they were for a "later use'......the paper with the roses...well, that is my all time favorite...its a pack of paper that I had ordered 2 of, and not much left but this small piece!!  

The "flamingo" card is a bright "fun" card!!!  The cardstock used is again the new SU Poppy Parade...this color just makes me so happy!!  The flower is one I inked with the Poppy Parade ink......thats it ...more tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

I love them both! Cant wait to get the catty--thanks Diane! Too funny--I had that paper out last night too! I think I may have to copy your card-it is gorgeous--do you mind?

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful cards Diane!
Hugs,Connie

Kelly said...

Great cards Diane! You'd never know they were made with scraps. I agree with you, the rose paper is beautiful. Love the flowers!

Primitive Seasons said...

Love the first card, one of my favorite papers too. Beautiful! You did a nice job.

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com