Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Little Fun With The Top Note Die

I make a few "simpler" cards that I send with a friend to her workplace to sell.....it helps to support my paper addiction...LOL.....I noticed  a Top Note Card on the front of the new SU catalog that I just loved...they used scraps of paper and then cut out the top note.....theirs is a wonderful vintage look, but I wanted mine to be more "summery"....I will never get tired of this die, it is just so handy, and am working on another one for a challenge using the top note.
I "need" to get back into more "stamping" though...its been awhile since I "colored"  anything and it will be like starting over...but I just create as the mood hits me I guess...........

3 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful card Diane!Love the papers,butterflies and the embossing panel is perfect!
Hugs,Connie

Kelly said...

What a wonderful summer card Diane! Beautiful mix of patterned paper! You sure can't tell they are scraps! Great job!

Primitive Seasons said...

Love this one Diane, especially the punched edge lined up with the other strips. Cute!

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com