Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Seasons Of My Mind Swap Party




I did several "swaps" the last few months....this one was a favorite of mine...well I guess they all were, but we had a "secret" swap partner and today is the "Big Reveal".......I am a little late in posting....but I LOVE what I received from my very sweet swap partner "Emily"....she sent me the most gorgeous cross stitched little snowman pillow and a beautiful cross stitch "Peace" bookmark...lovely items and awesome work!  I also received a wonderful mug for my coffee, three wood ornament hangers, a notepad, cute little snowman ornament, a beautiful snowman "scene" ornment.....I love the vintage looking snowman in it, a very pretty glass arrangement for my table........just look at all my goodies........and on top of that, and best of all...I met a new online "friend"......I love that....thanks so much Emily for such terrific goodies!!!!!.  Click on the links above to see all the other swaps and also to visit Emily at her blog.........

9 comments:

Sherry said...

Emily sent you some lovely things. This swap has been fun and I agree that it is great fun t make a new friend as we pick out or make things for our swap partners.

Parsley said...

Oh Diane....lovely items for sure!

I hope you had as much fun as I did. Being my first swap to host, I was a little nervous but you gals made it so special!

Thanks for joining in. Happy Thanksgiving!

dee begg said...

Wow! I love the snowman scene ornament. Everything is so lovely.

D

Prairiemaid said...

Wow, everything is truly lovely! I know you must be thrilled! Hope all your swaps turned out as nice!

Blessings,
Cheryl

Mollye said...

Beautiful gifts. Wasn't this just the bestest swap ever! Mollye

Emily & Scott said...

I'm so glad you liked everything. I was so nervous sending things to someone I didn't really know ... didn't want to disappoint you!!

Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Dogmom Diva said...

Hi Diane, you received some beautiful gifts, I just loved opening the box you sent me with all the lovlies..the highlight of my day, believe me! Enjoy and thank you again!

hugs
Barb

Kelly said...

WOW...you really made out on this swap! Love all the goodies that you received but my favorite has got to be the vintage snowman.

Primitive Seasons said...

Great swaps! Love your tags too. This thing with your sister and Mom is really a fun idea Diane! Way to go!

Mary