Monday, January 17, 2011

Guess Whooooo Loves You



I have been really~really busy redoing my creative room.....I figure at least 2 more weeks and I will have it done!  It's been a long process of sorting and giving things up~I have so many "crafty" interests and I swear once you get rid of something, you find you may need it again!! That is why my poor blog has been neglected, but I did get a new (to me) Cricut cartridge at Michael's~marked down to $9.99~I just couldn't wait and had to "cut" something!  I choose this cute little owl......but look at that envelope.....itsn't it just the cutest??  I used my "wood" embossing folder on the tree~makes it look so "real"!  I added a "bit" of velcro to close it up...works perfect!  Just a sweet little Valentine for a little one....I'll be back with more...I promise!

Once I get my room cleaned up~organized~sorted out~I will take a few photos of it for you all to see.....I lastly have to make my curtains and table skirts (remember, I showed the fabric LAST YEAR).....this is the year to get busy for me....I have been inspired by my blog surfing.....we made a trip to the Goodwill on Saturday.....my little crossover was packed to the brim...I took a deep breath and just let it go...sigh!!!

3 comments:

Parsley said...

It feels good to organize I know but it's hard to let go.

stampinfrog said...

Diane the envelope is fantastic and the Owl is so cute!Looking forward to see your new organize craft room!
Hugs,Connie

bumblebee creations said...

Love the card and envelope Diane! Can't wait to see your photos of your room!