Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Birthday ~ Happy Birthday



It's Monday morning...I have a TON to do...and here I am doing yet another card...but this one sounded like such a great idea...I just "had to"....if you go to PTI HERE, you can watch the video and do one, too...go on...you know you want to!!

I used SU cardstock Pretty In Pink and Chocolate Chip, various birthday stamps...and made my flower from my own dyed seam binding.....I received Tattered Angels Cosmo spray mist for Christmas...itsn't it a yummy color??
PS:  I added a picture of 2 of my granddaughters...just "cuz" they are so "cute"!!

5 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

This is so pretty and I love you ribbon flower!

stampinfrog said...

After your marathon to get 9 cards done you still have the energy to make another gorgeous card!
Diane your granddaughters are simply GORGEOUS!!
Hugs,Connie

lori baxter said...

Beautiful card and of course beautiful girls!!!! I may be a little biased....

Lori said...

Pretty! Your ribbon flower looks great.

Unknown said...

That flower is stunning! love your card.