Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love Vintage Flower Card CC Challenge & Deer Crossing

I still don't have my mini albums finished to show, but I did manage to make a card with my new Cricut cartridge Mother's Day Bouquet...this cartridge is all flowers...wow...you can cut an entire page like I did of so many mix and match designs....I bought mine from Cricut Machine ...go check out this site if you have a Cricut, the savings are fantastic and the shipping is fast! 
I am entering this card in the City Crafters Challenge Blog...to use the word "LOVE"......
I used a bit of old lace and a vintage button to finish off my flower, the edges of the flower were inked with Stampin Up's Soft Suede.......I have yet to make a Valentines card, so maybe this one qualifies for that!

Next is a picture of a herd of deer that I saw crossing our bridge over the creek...there were 14 in all and I shot the photos from my picture window...what a site to see.....they just kept coming out of the woods.....I thought they were headed for my garden, but luckily they just kept going......thats it for today...thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful card...the Cricut can do amazing things but it takes a creative mind to put it all together :)

Love the deer pictures...I'd like that scene in my back yard :)

~victoria~

Primitive Seasons said...

Diane I just love your flower....so many layers and the Soft Suede just pumps it up.

The deer are so beautiful. It' looks so peaceful. (I know it's not because of the weather!) but what a gorgeous site. They're such beautiful creatures! Stay warm my friend!

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so pretty, and those deer shots are amazing too, thanks for sharing and thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Lovely card ... I love that flower! and your photos are breathtaking ... what a wonderful sight ... the only time I was up close and personal with deer was in Scotland!
Thanks for joining us at CCCB

Curt in Indy said...

Love the bunches of layers on your flower. That looks really cool. Very pretty. And speaking of pretty, those deer are gorgeous. Beautiful photos. Poor things, it has to be hard for them in the winter. They are such beautiful creatures. Best, Curt

Stella said...

Gorgeous card; that flower is fabulous!
Beautiful pictures of the deers!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card.. That flower is gorgeous.. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

Gorgeous!! LOVE that flower! Those pics are great! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!