Saturday, March 12, 2011

Best Wishes~Mojo Monday Sketch

I did this card for the sketch at Mojo Monday...wow...what a sketch...and you should go and visit and see all the stunning entries...I am impressed!!   The scroll I did is actually a tail of a bird die...creative...hmmm....I had to make my flower 3 times, as I ripped it that many times...sigh.....maybe not a good creative day for me, and I just realized while making this card that I missed my grandson's basketball game...his last one, it made me cry......think I will take a deep breath and go and do something else.........before I go...don't forget my give away.......and see that beautiful blue sky...I took that from my front door...still cold here in Michiana...but with skies like that, there is hope for Spring yet!!

4 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Beautiful blue sky.I don't mind the cold except for not being able to go yardsaling and fleamarkets.Spotting my nest for today.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Deb said...

That flower is so delicate and beautiful, sorry it took you three tries to make it and sorry you missed your grand's game :O( Hope your spirits have lifted looking at that beautiful blue sky! Please enter me in the decor category of your giveaway, have a lovely day! Deb

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Blue sky-isn't it wonderful - makes the birdies want to build a nest - lol