Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bingo Challenge At The Shabby Tea Room

This week The Shabby Tea Room is having a "BINGO" challenge......you can use any 3 embellishments in a row from the bingo card...OR....you can use ALL of them.......I chose to use them ALL!!

Brads......glitter brads in the center of my flowers
Buttons....I used a flower button in the bow center
Punch or Die Cut....a scallop punch behind my frame AND I punched my flowers and die cut my leaves
Lace....I folded a wide lace in half gathered it and made a big rosette flower
Flowers....as mentioned above I made mine with a punch using vellum
Embossing....I used an embossing folder
Gems...they run along the ribbon at the side of my card
Glitter........on my brads and along my frame
Ribbon....my bow and along the side

The picture in the frame actually is a sticker...I added the "ticket" that says "remember".......and that finished it up...a nice "vintage" piece!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Gorgeous! Love the pink and yellow color combo and the lace around the photo is beautiful. The little yellow flowers are so pretty!

Debbie said...

So very pretty in pink, Diane! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week :)

Anonymous said...

I love how you did the lace and the pretty flowers. Fantastic card :-)Thanks so much for visiting us in The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Melissa Bove said...

2 absolute beauties from you!! Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for joinig us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa
TSTR DT

Anonymous said...

This card is so delicate. I love how everything looks popped up. Thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room.

Hugs,
Kristin

Lin said...

What beautiful spring-like colors! Beautifully done!