Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Make It Monday #8 ~ Blending Techniques

I saw the Blending Techniques by Betsy Veldman at Papertrey Ink and thought I would give it a try.....I think I need more pratice...lol.....I messed up my techniques not once..but oh yeah...twice...sigh.....but here it is for what it's worth........will do a retry later...it was the green ink that got me....way too much, and the more I tried to fix it, the worse it got....and my card front  is not quite as "long" as it was....as I cut off my first mistake..."nuff" said........however, the ribbon and stamps used are all from Papertrey.....

3 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

I think it turned out pretty.Practice makes perfect.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Kelly said...

Oh Diane, you are being much too hard on yourself, I think it turned out great!

Inkyfingers said...

I can't see anything wrong with it Diane! Your daisies really pop and I love the glossy centres.