Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Butterflies ~ Timeless Tuesday 109

 
This is my 3rd and last post for today (I hope).......Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge #109  (make sure to visit to see alll the other wonderful creations) is a project with butterflies........I have this butterfly paper that is just screaming to be used...really..I heard it!!!  This card was made basically from DS paper that I had a bit left of......some butterflies that were either die cut or punched...some lovely Heide Grace ribbon that I got at Big Lots.....a little tag I cut with my Cricut (yesterday I cut an entire "page" of various little tags to use here and there)........what I love about this card is the glitter on it........so that's it.....check out my other "posts" for today!!

6 comments:

Stella said...

I am blown away by this beauty; this is jaw-dropping gorgeous. Love your choice of papers and that birdcage..sigh....all I can say is WOW!

Amanda said...

What a Fantastic card!! I love it!! :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! The DP is so pretty and I love the 3D butterfly. Thank you for playing along the FTTC with us.

Kelly said...

Gorgeous! I love your choice of paper and the butterfly is to die for. Great card!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply gorgeous Diane! Love the DP and the sparkly butterflies! Awesome CAS design too! Thank you so much for playing the FTTC with us this week! Hugs ~S~

Kris Turner said...

Diane, this is gorgeous! Aren't Webster's Pages the best - so much you can do with them, and you've done a great job here. TFS!
Kris, Wadsworth, OH