Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring

Happy Spring is what this little tyke and his two bunny friends are saying.....and its to be a beautiufl day today here...plus I get to go to Joan's Gardens for my workshop.....such a fun day!!

I used this darling little print that someone sent me in the mail...and not sure who it was or when.....I have had it for awhile......I love the pale yellow and the green together...such a cute little card for the first day of Spring...it makes me "happy"!!!!!  

Today is the last day to sign up for my blog candy...just click on the tab above for the "deets".......I will be having more give aways soon......I will draw a name on Monday the 21st or on Tuesday morning the 22nd.....I have a little surprise to add...........thank you to all my followers and to those that leave comments...I really appreciate it !!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the sweetest card. I love the yellow and green combo. You're right it's just perfect for the first day of spring! Such pretty embellishing,too.

BumbleBeeLane said...

The baby and bunnies are adorable! So nostalgic and sweet.Nest spotting.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Deb said...

Happy Spring Diane! Love your "Happy" card, the yellow and the green really make me think of spring. Thanks so much for your fun giveaway, I've enjoyed popping back to see what treasures you've been creating and leaving my comments. Please enter me one more time into your prim decor giveaway, holding my breath until the 22nd! Deb