Friday, March 11, 2011

Joan's Gardens #9 Weekly Challenge

Here is my card I did today (4:30 am actually) for Joan's Gardens weekly challenge.......the challenge was to use orange and blue~Spring theme~a die cut and a circle.  I kept mine rather simple, but love how it turned out.......I colored my flower with my new Copics my hubby got me for Christmas......I am still learning, so be "gentle".....I added some stickles not only to the flower itself, but to the stem and leaves for a tiny bit of "bling"!  In honor of this weeks "gift" for the challenge, I got out my TH Distressing tool..(which was a good thing as in hunting for the tool, I found my scissors sharpener I had been hunting forever!)...I thought about inking the edges, but decided I liked it just as it is with its white~shaggy edges!
Don't forget to check out my giveaway above....not many people have entered.....maybe because I am being sneaky and not showing the pictures yet...you will NOT be disappointed!!

3 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

I didn't get time to comment yesterday but loved the coffee card.Spotting my nest for today.In case I forgot I'm trying for the primitive prize.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Deb said...

Love the blue and orange Diane and I like your raggedy edges but glad you found your scissors! Please enter me in the decor category for your giveaway, hope more folks join in the fun soon! Deb

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Sneaky sneaky...but I see the nest again :D