Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just Because ~ Second Post Today


I did a fun round card....Just Because....I used a Just Rite stamp set call Harmony Classic Circle Stamper III...its for the challenge at Joan's Gardens........for some reason I have been into bright color combo's lately...I added 3 little jewels for bling...I love to make shaped cards, as though this one is very simple, I still like how it turned out.......the ink is from SU called Poppy Parade...I find myself picking it up more and more!!  Make sure you scroll down to see my other post for today!

8 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Diane, you card is so pretty. I love the bright colors too.

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #8 JustRite Weekly Challenge. What fun!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Glenda said...

Your card is very pretty. I love the shade of red that you used! Good luck in the challenge!

Sharon Peele said...

Love you card, The bright color and the stamps are wonderful, Awesome Job!!

Deb said...

Lovely card Diane, love the bling and what a neat idea to make a round card! Please enter me in the decor category in your giveaway, I spy a nest! Deb

A Consuming Passion said...

Gorgeous little card.........I love the polka dot beneath the scalloped circle. Great!

BumbleBeeLane said...

Love the bright colors.Catching up on my nest search.Warm Blessings!~Amy

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh there is the nest again!!! Now I remember this sweet card with the red polka dots!!!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

You do lovely work! There is that nest again!