Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mother's Day Tag ~ Joan's Gardens Tag Challenge #10 & Shabby Tea Room Challenge

I made this tag for the challenge at Joan's Gardens......she has a tag challenge every week making any kind of tag you would like...this week I chose to make a "Mother's Day" tag...
I am also entering this into the Shabby Tea Room  "bingo card" challenge...which is to use any 3 in a row embellishments...this one has die cut (flower)....embossing....and ribbon.

.I embossed my hand cut tag and added a flower I made from my Cricut.....can you see the shimmer on the flower??  I coated it with several layers of two different sprays from Tattered Angels...the leaves I hand cut and inked the edges a bit...stamped my sentiment...added a bit of felt flower trim to the bottom...then added the gorgeous sheer ribbon "curls" to the top...hope you enjoy it.......scroll on down to see my other post for today!!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Ooooooh what a pretty tag! The shimmer of the rose is absolutely beautiful and the embossing is a perfect match.

Debbie said...

Another pretty one, Diane! Thx for joining the Tea Room challenge x2 :)

Anonymous said...

WOW another gorgeous one! I love the flower and the embossing :-) So pretty! Thanks so much for visiting us in The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Melissa Bove said...

This is gorgeous Diane!! Thank you so much for joinig us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa
TSTR DT

Joan Fricker said...

Diane, your tag is beautiful! What a great idea for Mother's Day. I love that flower!!
Great colors too!

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for the #11 Weekly Tag Challenge. Greaet entry too.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Darlene said...

This is gorgeous Diane ... LOVE that flower ... just beautiful!

Trees said...

Another gorgeous entry! Thanks for joining us in The Shabby Tea Room this week.

Joan Fricker said...

Diane, please contact me at jfricker@fourway.net with your email address. I want to send your badge for your winning tag.
Thanks so much and again congratulations.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com