Friday, March 11, 2011

Shabby Tea Room Challenge #52

I had this card in my head for awhile......so decided to put it in the challenge at The Shabby Tea Room......I used a tiny die called cookie cutter die for the shamrock...I had to cut each one out separate.....I added some crystal effects to each shamrock as well as stamped each one with a small flourish stamp.....the pot of gold was from the same die set and I made my "gold" with some stickles...I have to apologize for the "bad" picture, but it is a dark and gloomy day and after about 15 trys I gave up.........I used my TH distress tool for the edge of the sentiment to give it a "shabby" look....loving that gingham ruffle on the ribbon...thats it for today!!

4 comments:

Pat said...

I love your shamrock tree...it's so cute!!

BumbleBeeLane said...

The swirly paper for the shamrocks are pretty.Spotting my nest for the day.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Deb said...

How inventive is that, using shamrocks on your tree, I love it! Love the dimension as well and the touch of crystal shine. And that gingham ruffle, is that material? It is too cute! Please enter me in the decor category of your giveaway, thanks again! Deb

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

I have had your giveaway on my tab menu for a while and am just now managing to catch up on all your posts.