Friday, March 4, 2011

Shabby Tea Room Challenge

I have to say I LOVE how this card turned out...wish you could see it IRL...as the 3d details are beau-ti-ful!!  I made this card for the challenge at the Shabby Tea Room~the challenge this week was Classic Elegance using black~white and red!  This card took quite a bit of time as it was quite "picky" with all the little flowers and such!  The basket stamp is one I "adore"...it is a Longaberger basket stamp...I had thought at one time collecting these....bought this one, and then next thing you know, they were selling on Ebay for more then my little budget could pay....but I am happy to own at least one...its a neat stamp...you stamp it, cut it out and put it together and it makes a 3d little basket.....I think you will be seeing more of these later with some Spring flowers.....I added the little charm that says "FAITH"......the inside of the card reads
ASK and it will be given to you
SEEK and you will find
KNOCK and the door will be opened to you.
I love that!!!  Here is a close up of the flower basket!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my shabby goodness ... the dimension on this card is AMAZING!! That sweet little basket of flowers and lovely butterflies are just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing this little lovelie with us in the Tea Room this week :)

Deb said...

Diane that is gorgeous! Beautiful card, Deb

Tammy Roberts said...

Lovely card and congrats on the top three win!

Kelly said...

OMG this is gorgeous! A lot of thought went into it and it really shows. I can't imagine how beautiful it must look in real life because it is awesome in the picture.