Friday, March 18, 2011

Smile ~ So Sweet of You Thank You Card Challenge

I decided to continue with the "green" theme the rest of the week...well mostly green......I made both of these cards using my new Spring Cricut cartridge.......I actually grabbed the polka dot ribbon first, as I have so much of it and decided to make something using it.....but then got side tracked and only used it once... I was inspired to make cards using "houses" from my new "Cards" magazine.....first card has "So Sweet of You" on the front and the inside is "Thank You"......for some reason I rarely make thank you cards  and I need to...I am entering this one in the challenge at Joan's Gardens......use pink and green,make a thank you card, use stripes and use scallops...the second card is simply "smile" on the front and the inside reads "you always know how to make my heart smile".......I love how these two turned out...wish I had more time to make some more...just fun using bits and pieces  of what I had!

8 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

How cute! The house is adorable and I love how you cut it our with patterned paper. Great job!

Thanks so much for joining us for Joan's Gardens #10 Card Challenge. Great entry!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

BumbleBeeLane said...

Nest spotting.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Selma said...

Very cute. Looks like Spring has arrived. You are very creative. Thanks for joining us in the challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Kris Turner said...

Just found your blogs through your beautiful tag on Joan's Gardens. Love this house - so Spring! And the idea of spotting the nest is great! Thanks!

Kris Turner
Wadsworth, OH

D' Mommy said...

adorable

Glenda said...

I love your paper piecing! Lovely job on the house and what a wonderful idea about the nest spotting!

bumblebee creations said...

awh...these are just adorable!! what fun cards!

Deb said...

Oh I wish I could make my bits and pieces look that good! Lovely cards, thanks for sharing. And I spy a nest so please enter me in the decor section of your giveaway. Thanks! Deb