Monday, March 7, 2011

Soft and Simple Baby Card & First Signs of Spring

I made this soft and simple baby card...hopefully to be used for either a boy or a girl...I got my idea from a "case" from a retired SU catalog.....I changed it just a bit...added some lace and buttons...and put my sentiment on the inside....you can click on it for a better view
Look what I found in my "kitchen garden" this morning...there is hope......I planted alot of new bulbs last fall outside my kitchen slider, hoping to get enjoyment from them closer to the house then my other gardens!!



PS:  Don't forget to read about my give away on the tab above!

7 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Doing my nest spotting..LoL..Love seeing the peeks of green pushing through the ground.The baby card is sweet,seems the hope of spring always makes you think of new life.Warm Blessings!~Amy

bumblebee creations said...

what a asuper sweet baby card, Diane!

A Consuming Passion said...

Very sweet baby card love lemon for babies! Ooh and there's another nest!!!

Kelly said...

What a sweet card! I love the color combo and the embossing is fabulous. Everything goes together so well. I hope you will get to enjoy the fruits of your labor last fall very soon!

Curt in Indy said...

This is a great "sex generic" baby card. I love it! Green and yellow together are so pretty, and the sweet little buttons are adorable. LOVE that things are popping up in the garden! Spring can't be far behind. . .Best, Curt

Deb said...

Sweet baby card and oh my gosh, you have flowers growing!! We've still got snow and cold here, no posies quite yet for us. Please enter me in the decor category for your giveaway and thanks! Deb

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Yeah..Spring has sprung..at least for you. Love to see little things poking up out of the ground...and birdie nests too :D