Sunday, March 6, 2011

~Spring Blossoms ~Joan's Gardens Challenge

Good Sunday morning!!!  We had rain yesterday that turned to snow...ugh...but the sun is shining bright today...so there is hope!!  I made "another" card for the Just Rite challenge at Joans Gardens blog...just couldn't help myself....lol.....the stamp I used from Just Rite is my very first one I owned.....in fact it is one of their very first ones I believe.....it is from the DIY Monogram Stamper Kit called Curlz Font "Fun Borders"...I just used the outer ring and stamped first SU  Certainly Celery and then Elegant Eggplant...you might have to click on the picture to get a better view.....the flower is simply made from my SU XL 5 Petal flower punch!!  I cut my leaves by hand, and ran my bone folder down each one to give it a bit of dimension.....I have signed up to go to Joans Gardens workshop this month...the mini one.....can hardly believe I live close enough to get to go...I feel so lucky!!


 
PS:  Don't forget to visit my Give Away tab above

8 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Pretty flowers.Are we supposed to just comment or mention the nest each time we find it? ~Amy

Joan Fricker said...

Diane, I think I need to take a workshop from you. Your card is beautiful. I am so anxious to meet you and your sister.

Thanks so for joining us for Joan's Gardens JustRite Blog Hop Challenge. So fun!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Your card is beautiful. Thanks for the idean on just using the outer ring..DA.never thought of that. Good luck with the Challenge

A Consuming Passion said...

Your card is so striking.....Love those colours together!
Good Luck

A Consuming Passion said...

OOh just read about you give away how fun is this. OK so I nest seen and paper would be me!!! Thank you.

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous card Diane, loving those pretty flowers and love the gorgeous colours!

Deb said...

wow, that is gorgeous! I am in awe of your card making talents! Please enter my name in the decor category for your giveaway and thanks! Deb

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

These cards are awesome! Love the nest too.