Tuesday, March 15, 2011

That Down Home Country Feelin'~Oink~

Here I am again doing more challenges...I "NEED" these to keep me motivated and to get me "thinking"....this card is for the challenge Mojo Monday #182 using the sketch shown below.
I have lots of stamps that have never been inked...some expensive....some not so, like this little barn $1 stamp from M's...this paper just called "country farm" to me.....I stamped "oink" on the little tag.....does "oink" mean "hello" in pig??  Well, to carry it a bit further......I stamped the inside with.....well look above and you will see...kind of fitting don't you think??  The barn was left "distressed"...like my barn here...
I have 3 challenge posts today.....take a peek at the rest......I like to post them each separate...makes it less confusing.
Only six more days until I announce my blog candy.......I have 2 different ones going... paper and prim home decor...better sign up!!  Details on my GIVEAWAY tab above.

4 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Doing my nest spotting! Love the farm theme with the red barn.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

I see your little nest!

Kelly said...

This is just too dang cute for words. Great take on the challenge. The farmhouse is sooooo cute!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Olena