Thursday, September 29, 2011

Shabby Tea Room Challenge "Chevrons" Number "2"

I made a second card for the challenge at the Shabby Tea Room.....
the challenge was chevrons and using the colors orange~blue~green~cream~brown....
you can see my first entry by scrolling down.....
I cut this little Halloween kitty on my Cricut and stamped with a small flourish  all over....
added a couple of green gems for his eyes.....
cut him a little witch hat and glittered it a couple of times...
stamped and layered two little pumpkins.....
I added some ribbon...and since the hand issue I am not able to tie bows at this time...
I tried several times to add the "tricks & treats" as a tag tied to one of the ribbons.....
but my left hand refused to let me do it...sigh...
so I had to settle to leave that part off and added them at the bottom.....
I will be glad when I "hopefully" have the use of my fingers again....
anywho...this is my finished chevron project!

2 comments:

purple_pea_fran said...

Fantastic Halloween card, the cat in the hat is ace! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tearoom

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic Halloween card!! Love the cat! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)