Sunday, February 5, 2012

Casing A Card From Papertrey Ink

I am casing a card from Ashley Cannon Newell from Papertrey Ink Design Team....
you can see her card HERE
there were so many to pick from...
but I just have loved these little banner dies since the day I purchased them! 
We could use colors, design, etc for inspiration...
I sort of followed her design as I have not felt well all day and have been a couch potato for most of it...
I managed to do this card and not having to think up my own design was a life saver!!
Go to Papertrey HERE and look at all the other entries...beautiful!!

2 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Wow! This is so pretty! Love the clips you chose for your banner!

Lisa said...

I love this card!! The banners are so beautiful and the clips are awesome!! This is fabulous!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com