Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Roses~Roses

Well, the baby shower I hosted is over....
I forgot to take pictures of most of it...ugh....
I so wanted to share it with you.....
I have a few I will share later...
but after a much needed break, I decided to work on a few challenges... 
and take the day off ~ doing what I want
I made a beautiful card for two challenges....
for Joan's Gardens, the challenge being
pink and white
use a die for a cut out
use leaves to embellish
an embossing folder

and for Cheery Lynn Designs, the challenge being
roses...

 I used pretty in pink cardstock from SU....
and my latest Cheery Lynn Die
Window Frame A (FRM 141)
Miniature Rose Die (B152)
a Marianne Creatables Die Leaves (LR0226)...all may be purchased from Joan's Gardens
and an embossing folder that is a Tim Holtz alterations....
the roses were cut with the same SU paper, I just sprayed them with Tattered Angels...

I also want to share a few flower photos from my kitchen garden
my double ruffled poppies.....
the seeds were given to me from my friend in Canada "Lana"

and my Clematis.....


10 comments:

Donna said...

Really lovely card Diane, loving all the pink, and the window die is gorgeous isn't it. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week.
hugs
Donna xx

Lana said...

I am so glad you enjoyed the poppies

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful card ... just love the style ... and those poppies are fabulous ... I love them!

shulsart said...

What a beautifully feminine card and I love the photos of your flowers. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Gail said...

Very nice card - the window die is lovely!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Diane, your card is so gorgeous!! I love the embossing and the beautiful flowers!! The window is fabulous!! Absolutely stunning!! And your flowers are amazing!! I especially love the Clematis (which I have also and call Jackmanii :) So incredibly beautiful :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jodi said...

Stunning!! What a fun way to use the window die!! Thank you for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness this is just amazing! I love everything about it!!!

Tamara Morton said...

Such a pretty and wonderful card. Love the window die and the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn this week. Wishing you luck in the draw.
Hugs
Tamara

Kelly said...

I'll bet you are glad the shower is behind you so you can take a breat. What a gorgeous card!