Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halloween Pinwheel

My second post for today..make sure to scroll down and see my stained glass window!!
 
I made this fun card for the City Crafters Challenge "Fanciful Pinwheels" in Halloween colors
I love pinwheels, and it wasn't a hardship to make one...lol...
 
I had bought a new Savvy die for this cute little pinwheel ... so I finally got to use it....

 
the corner spider web is a die from Cheery Lynn Designs...
well, that's it for me until tomorrow...I "have" to clean my creative room...ugh!

5 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

I love your card that little with is so cute!

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely FABULOUS!!! I love this! Many thanks for playing along at CCCB

Lisa said...

I love all the details you put into this!! The pinwheel is so awesome and the flying witch is so fun!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

This looks wonderful. I just love the scary scene you have crated. This is perfect for our challenge this week.

Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

Anonymous said...

HOw cute!!!! A great pinwheel and I love the fence with the added "light bulbs" so creative!! Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous card this week at CCCB :-)