Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pinterest Inspired ~ Pinterest Inspired

I am back with my "first" entry into the WCMD challenges at Ellen Hutson's
this challenge is "pinterest inspired" using the photo provided....
 
 
when I saw this challenge I knew right away what I was going to do....
 
I bought a Prima stamp set from Ellen a few weeks back that was perfect
for this challenge...I used it for my background.....
the flower is a SU stamp which I embossed with melon mambo and cut out
the black ribbon is a piece of some free ribbon Ellen always tucks in with every order...
 
Ellen has 5 challenges going for a spectacular prize of $150 store credit....
so head on over and get in on it!!!

2 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

So very elegant ... I love the grey with the pretty flower

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! I love how the pink just pops against the background!! The background stamp is beautiful!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts