Friday, October 12, 2012

Time To Think Pink

Happy Friday All....
 
I am off today to a workshop at Joan's Gardens in Indiana
and before I go wanted to post my "Time To Think Pink" card
for the challenge at "Flourishes".....
and also for the Copic Oz challenge
I used my  newest Flourish stamp set "Garden Picks" and colored it in with my Copics's
I love this beautiful set, and it stamps so precise and gorgeous.....
this is a rather simple card I stamped, colored with Copics, added a bit of glitter,
 used a Spellbinders die to cut
and an embossing folder, finished with a yummy sheer ribbon.....
but I like it!!

6 comments:

Mihaela said...

Very pretty card!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely card ... the embossing is so pretty and your flowers are beautifully coloured

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! The embossing is so fabulous...it really sets off the gorgeous flowers!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! Great textured frame and wonderful ribbon bow to finsih it off. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge this week.

Darlene said...

Absolutely beautiful Diane ... love that embossed background!
It was SO GOOD to see you again at Joan's and to meet your beautiful daughter! We were very upset after everyone left and realized we hadn't taken a group photo ... I could have taken a few photos while I was walking around doing 'nothing'! LOL! Anyways ... keep up the great work and thanks again for inspiration! HUGS!

Kathy Jones said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love the embossing and your colouring is beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing the Copic Oz Think Pink challenge and helping us to raise funds for the McGrath Foundation!!!