Sunday, November 18, 2012

Welcome Birdies

I made this card for the challenge at Impression Obsession
"Happy Fall Y'all"
 
 
I just received an order from IO and in it was this "Welcome Feathered Friends" stamp.
They have a grab bag of sorts of stamps, over 50 for $10.....
I have to say I was very pleased with the ones I received...
I used my IO Twigs Wreath die and my IO chickadee birds stamps...
I probably stamped these little birds about 6 different times before I
settled on the glitter embossing powder ones....
 
why don't you head on over to the IO blog and give this challenge a try...
you might win a $25 gift certificate like I did...
I have a second post for today so be sure to scroll on up and take a peek!!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Wow, Diane, this is just perfect for Fall and Thanksgiving too. Gorgeous!! Thank you so much for playing and good luck in the drawing too!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful Fall creation, the wreath die is very effective and looks great with the birds and banner.

Craftyfield said...

Love the wreath too... and the textured background, beautiful card.

Katie said...

Your card is awesome, I love what you have done with the wreath! Love the textured card base and the little birds and banner. Awesome work! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.