Thursday, December 27, 2012

Think Spring

It was hard to put all my wonderful Christmas stamps and dies away....
I actually finished my Christmas cards the day before Christmas Eve....
I have put them away for next year.....
 
 
To start the "after Christmas" void I think we all feel
I decided to do a somewhat "Spring" card.....
 
I saw a challenge on the "Glitz" blog and actually had to run to Hobbylobby
Christmas Eve morning to purchase some "Glitz" paper for the challenge!!
 
I used a couple of TH Alterations dies for the background paper
and for the flowers.....
the doily is a "Cheery Lynn" die French Pastry...
 
this is being entered in the following challenges"
and

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! The flowers and bird are beautiful!! What an elegant design!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Stunning!!!! Roll on Spring!

Kristi said...

love it!!

Teresa Jaye said...

oh my, this is just gorgeous. The color palette is amazing and the doily is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us for the 12 days of Christmas challenges at Frosted Designs!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Diane, such a sweet bird and I love the pretty flowers.
Happy New Year & thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx